Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It Was Just A Show

Din't go to school today. The same reason...... Had tuition in the afternoon. Heard that Juwita Suwito had a mini concert in school. x] Oh well, I missed it. Hmmm....

I have to start studying already. PMR's in about... Let's see.. Erhmm.. 97 days away?? Yeahh.. And I hardly started studying. Darnnn it..

I need to put away stuffs / stop doing stuffs that will distract me like :-

i) Handphone
ii) Television
iii) Computer
iv) Phone calls
v) Piano (play too much x] )
vi) Hanging around too much
vii) Stop going out for the time being

Need to start focusing cuz I hope to do well for PMR. And and I ter-PAKSA go back to my hometown this weekend for a night. Visiting my grandmother.. She had just discovered that she has a STOMACH CANCER. =( How saddd.... Well, she's around 84 years old though. Is it time for her to go yet? Sometimes I wonder... Parents and relatives might not consider her to do operation. The doctor say it's a 50/50 % chance. It's either she'll live a normal live or go into a coma after the operation. So, she'll be taking kimo tablets for the time being though. Gaawwsshhh, she's my favourite grandmother. She's amazing to me...... I hope she'll be okayy. =x

Pictures of the week :-

































No comments: