Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Walk In My Shadow

First of all PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to wish my SUPER ULTIMATE CHUNTED AWESOME BESTEST LAMEST CRAZIEST FUNNIEST SEXIEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD..
LEW CHOEY YEE a.k.a Cherry Bomb
A very Haaaapppppieeeeee Burrrrfffffddddaaaayyyyy!!

OMG! OMG! And what surprise me was?? I am the first person to wish her! =DDDDD

This girl here has been friends with me since like 6 years ago? Although we weren't close that time cuz I use..wait USE to have a best friend but now I don't think I would want her to be even my close friend anymore. She hurts me damn alot even though it was not those kinda boyfriend girlfriend hurt thing but AS a best friend which hurts me in many ways...that's super painful. Some people won't know what I'm saying but uh....i'm just trying to say.. Choey Yee can't replace any of my USE-TO-BE best friend..cuz SHE'S THE ONE.!

Lastly, my dearest friend.. I would like to say again HAPPYY 15th BIRTHDAY! God Bless You and LOVES! <3
A picture of HER ! :-

No comments: