Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Found Myself In A Desert

I'm so stressed about the PMR coming. Everyone is asking me about itand I think it is becoming quite annoying. Cuz I don't like people asking me whether have I started studying or not? The conversation goes like this..........


Jane, People

Jane!! Have you like started studying yet?

For what?

The trial exams, PMR?

It's like in 3 months plus time?

But still, gotta start studying right?

I know, I know! I'm just still in a holiday lazy mood alright?

Okay then..


-_______-" PMR totally drive me nuts.

School was just okay today. See!! Went to school today and nothing much happen. Studied only for 3 periods. Wtfff.. Helped Pn. Chew for my class (PEKA). Seriously sometimes I wonder... going to school for nothing.. Isn't it a waste of precious time. Hmmmm..

And and Choey Yee... Fresco does look like Beaux because it's the same breed and I think they are both also good-looking dogs.. =)

JANE IS DYINGGGG! AARRGGGHHH!!

No comments: